Insurers of cyber risk are increasingly accepting the possibility of experiencing a major cyber catastrophe in the near future. But what will it look like and how do you manage exposures for an event that has no precedent?
Join our upcoming webinar with Advisen on Apr 23 at 11am ET to find out:
- What a cyber catastrophe might look likeHow companies may be affected by cyber-attacks and associated costs that may arise as a result
- How cyber underwriting and aggregation tools can be used for controlled growth in cyber
- Joshua Pyle – Actuarial Director, CyberCube
- Jamie Pocock – Head of Cyber Analytics, Guy Carpenter
- James Reed – AVP Cyber & E&O Division – West Region, Allied World Assurance Company
- Chad Hemenway – Managing Editor, Advisen